Joe Reider, Realtor
Honey-Rosemary Roasted Cashews
Sweet + Salty + Herby = One Tasty Treat!
This time of year the appetite turns to the warm, toasty notes of autumn. Here in Central Texas my rosemary plant is bountiful throughout the year so the freshness of this herb makes this snack unmistakably delicious.
Why use so many cashews? Well, they’re great for snacking, parties, and gift giving! I use Costco Organic Whole Cashews which are perfect for this recipe. Add some local Round Rock Bourbon Barrel Honey and your tastebuds are likely to fly into outer orbit!
Time To Prepare:
About 15 minutes.
2 Pounds 8 Ounces | Organic Unsalted Cashews 4 Tablespoons | Fresh Rosemary, Coarsely Chopped 1 Teaspoon | Cayenne Pepper 3-4 Teaspoons | Kosher Salt 4 Tablespoons | Round Rock Bourbon Barrel Honey or 4 Teaspoons Dark Brown Sugar 2-3 Tablespoons | Butter, Melted (I use Falfurrias brand butter)
What To Do:
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. Evenly place the cashews on a large baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes.
3. Melt the butter. I microwave my butter in a glass condiment prep cup in 15 seconds intervals.
4. While the cashews are roasting combine the fresh rosemary, cayenne pepper, salt, honey, and melted butter in a large bowl.
5. Remove the cashews from the oven, add them to the bowl, and give them a good shake to coat them with the rosemary-honey-butter mixture.
These honey-rosemary roasted cashews are best served warm! Store any leftovers in an airtight container or plastic bag. Enjoy!
Joe Paul Reider
Home Style Austin Founder Austin Realtor® Keller Williams Realty
Email: JoePaul@KW.com Mobile: 512-222-3302 Web: JoePaulReider.KW.com
Our Friend Ashley Gave Us This Tasty Bourbon Barrel Honey ... And It’s The BOMB Diggity!
#butter #honey #rosemary #koshersalt #cashews #cayennepepper #brownsugar #roundrockhoney